Blogger: My Inward Eye..... - Create post

LinkWithin

http://kundha.blogspot.com http://prajaktad.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 1, 2008


The New Beginning..
Today I have made it a point to pen down my thoughts.. I had earlier did so but some how I could not save it..on my pc.. .dosent matter.. my inner computer (brain ) is forever ready to pen fresh thoughts.. today I could not get up early for meditation. because. last night my daughter was unwell.. .. she had wanted to go to the Ramkrishna Math .today. I usually drive on Sundays to the near and dear once.. . but today could not do so..
Daily I get up early practice pranayam ,meditate and then after bath go for a walk.. I walk down to the temple of Lord Hanuman. I stay on a hill top.. so daily climbing down to the temple and then returning back home is a good exercise.. . I have made some resolutions in my life.. ..
I have found my Guru Pu. Dadaji Dhooniwale.. I pray and talk with him.. read BhagwatGita in Marathi.. “Gyaneshwari”..
Life is such a mystery .. keep thinking .. what not to do and what ought to be done.. my parents were Spiritual.. my mother reached enlightment .. at an early age.. She was God fearing and wanted her children to follow suit.. She left for heavenly abode at the age of fifty..only.. My father an army officer(Major)was strong and handsome he was very brave.. I am proud of my parents.. .. we were eight children born, five sisters and three brothers..one of my brothers death made me more introvert.. My parents departed us leaving void and left message of great importance..
Since then I have been thinking about this life .. trying to know the real meaning .. reading scriptures of the saints.. . they only had solved this mystery of life and found peace.. eternal..
I am happy blessed with two kids.. now grown ups.. both are engineers.. like their father.. son is happilily married.. the daughter is yet to find a suitable partner..her earlier partner left her..
I have served , taken care of my mother in law. She too left this earth at the age of 90.

1 comment:

Sameer Bendre said...

Welcome to blogging! :-)

Here's a link to my blog:
http://meghanasameer.spaces.live.com/

- Meghana & Sameer